1. The hotel is obliged to keep the rooms booked by the customer available and to render the agreed upon services
2. The customer is obliged to pay the applicable and/or agreed upon rates of the hotel for rooms provided and for any other services used. This also applies to services arranged for by the customer and expenses incurred by the hotel for third parties. The agreed upon rates include the corresponding value-added tax applicable by law.
3. The hotel is permitted to increase the room rate and/or prices of other hotel services if the customer later wishes to make changes to the number of booked rooms, the services of the hotel or the duration of the customer’s stay, and the hotel consents to such changes.
4. Invoices issued by the hotel without a due date are to be settled within 10 days of receipt of the invoice without deductions. The hotel is permitted to demand at any time that the customer immediately pay all outstanding accounts due. In case of default of payment, the hotel is entitled to demand the respectively applicable statutory default interest in the amount of currently 8 % or, in the case of legal transactions involving a consumer, in the amount of 5 % above the base interest rate. The hotel reserves the right to prove greater damage.
5. Upon conclusion of the contract, the hotel is entitled to demand a reasonable advance payment or security deposit in the form of a credit card guarantee, a cash deposit or similar. The amount of the advance payment and payment dates may be agreed upon in writing in the contract. In the case of advance payments or security deposits for package tours, the applicable provisions of the law remain unaffected.
6. In cases where there is cause, e.g. payment arrears on the part of the customer, the hotel is entitled to demand an advance payment or security deposit in the context of No. 5 above or an increase in the amount of the advance payment or security deposit agreed upon in the contract until complete settlement of the agreed upon remuneration, also after conclusion of the contract up to commencement of the stay.
7. At the commencement and during the stay, the hotel is further entitled to demand a reasonable advance payment or security deposit in the context of No. 5 above for current and future claims arising from the contract, inasmuch as such has not already been made as per Nos. 5 and/or 6 above.
8. Only with a claim which is undisputed or legally effective is the customer permitted to set off or reduce a claim by the hotel or assert a right of retention.